Thursday, August 28, 2014

A few stats from my logbook

I just completed selling an old Blanik L13 for my club. This particular ship had been crashed, and totaled by the insurance company, but was really not damaged very much. As I wrote the final email to the buyer I mentioned that I would miss the ship, having made 75 flights in it.

That made me wonder just how many flights I have made in which ships. So I ran some stats from my electronic logbook. My flights turned out to be surprisingly evenly distributed. Check this out:

Blanik L13 #178
Blanik L13 #275
PW575
Grob 10373
Blanik L13 #317
Other Grob 103's5

1 comment:

Larus Pacificus said...

Hi Roger, Interesting to see those stats. And that you had managed to sell a "crashed" L13!

The old Evergreen L13 got sold just this year too - but to be used as an art installation in Auburn, WA!

See http://storefrontsauburn.com/

Cheers,

Hugh